Friday, August 27, 2010

Prayer Request for a Dog and Missing Puppies in Spain



From Averil: Prayer Request

I still have not found my dog and her puppies which disappeared on Monte Pego, Alicante, Spain on 17 July 2010. I say dog and puppies as she was ready to give birth at the time of her disappearance. I need now as much publicity as possible. I fear that she has been stolen by a German woman I know although yesterday, someone told me they saw 2 young boys/men selling really small puppies at Pedreguer market last Sunday.


I have attached some images of Cleo with this e-mail but also a document with a description of her and on that document there is a larger photograph of a dog that resembles her greatly. This is the only photograph I could find in the internet. She is also wearing the same blue collar but Cleo´s tail is not white.

I need to know if I should carry on with my search or if it is futile. I can do energy work but I am too connected to the situation so I cannot do it for myself.


Many thanks for your prayers,


All the best,

No comments: