Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sad News on Ella the Dog and Prayer Request for her Owner

From Sarah:
I wanted to give you an update on Ella; unfortunately the Distemper spread to her Neuro system over the weekend and she lost her vision and hearing and could barely stand or walk yesterday. Her breathing was so labored and she refused to eat or drink anything so I had to take her to the Vet to be put to rest. It was heartbreaking to watch her suffer and the vet said she was only going to get worse. I really wanted her to beat this, but I couldn't let her suffer for my selfish wants to keep her here. I believe that she's in a better place now, but can't shake the guilty feeling that I "gave up" on her. Thank you for all the prayers that you said for her, I think that she had a great little life while it lasted.
Please keep Sarah in your prayers as she mourns the loss of her beloved pet.

No comments: