Friday, October 16, 2009

Prayer Request for Wizard the Dog

From Reneé:
Please pray for little Wizard, he is a Fox Terrier cross, we got him from Save-a-Pet about two weeks ago. He was doing well although a little scared on the first day, seeing as we have another dog as well as two cats. Since the day before yesterday he developed yummy problems and for some reason I get the feeling that he is scared to go outside. I assume that the tummy problems are due to stress but I'm watching him carefully and will take him to the vet if he is not better by tomorrow. Please pray that he will be okay because we want him in our family for many more years to come, I call him my honeymoon baby, seeing as we got him a week after our wedding. I love my little Wizard, and he is a wizard when it comes to being naughty! LOL.

Thank you so much.
Please keep Wizard and all our pets in need in your prayers.

2 comments:

TimberLove said...

god bless wizard, we will keep him in our prayers.

EC Gefroh said...

Thank you for always remembering to pray for our pets.