Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Prayer Request for Precious the Cat

Mom of Precious left the following prayer request:
I heard of a warehouse cat (where I feed feral cats) that was crying for help three weeks ago. She was in bad shape and I got a call from a guard who cares. I didn't help her because my boyfriend did not want to go and gave me a hard time about me going. I already have rescued a bunch of cats and I had a pregnant cat from that warehouse in my house at the time. (I rescue and find homes for feral cats after I get them fixed and I'm at my limit.) I have been trying to locate Precious for the last 2 weeks and it's tearing me apart that she has not been found. I think she was last seen around Friday, July 10th. The anger and hurt I feel towards myself and my boyfriend is ripping me apart. Please pray that she is found in decent condition soon so I can help her.
Please pray for Precious and all missing pets.

5 comments:

TimberLove said...

OK

EC Gefroh said...

Thanks. The prayers are greatly appreciated.

Adrienne said...

Me too

Anonymous said...

I will pray for your Precious & I understand your circumstances with the boyfriend. You need a boyfriend who shares your values. I speak from experience.

EC Gefroh said...

Thanks Adrienne and A.