Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Urgent Prayer Request for Clara the Cat

"Clara"
From Angel: I adopted my Persian Clara a few years ago from a shelter. She had a rough life before coming to me. I love her with all my heart, she's my best friend. Last night I found she couldn't stand on her back legs anymore. I rushed her to the emergency vets hours away. They deduced that she has a slipped disk in her back. They decided to keep her at the vets and inject her with steroids for 3-4 days to see how she responds. As of this afternoon she still has not gotten any better, or any worse. I drove the hours again to go visit her today.

If the injections don't work she may need surgery, which is very expensive. I can't lose my baby. She usually sleeps next to me every night, and now my bed feels so empty I can't sleep..

Please keep her in your prayers, and pray for a speedy recovery. I will be eternally grateful. Thank you so much.

Sincerely,

Angel Dionne

P.S. I've included a picture of my Clara.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For precious Clara, St. Gertrude and Blessed Francis Seelos, please lay your healing hands upon Clara. Please let the steroids begin to work to ease her pain and discomfort, and may she have a safe and joyous return home to be with Dionne.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful girl Clara is.
Dear Lord, please watch over this much loved kitty, Clara, heal and strengthen her back and legs so she may walk again and return home to Angel who loves and misses her so very much. Please guide and direct the veterinarians that are caring for Clara.

Thoughts and prayers are with you Angel and Clara.