Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Prayer Request for Precious the Cat

From R.D. in the comment section:
Please pray for my cat named precious. She has been missing about a month now. I've tried everything I can with posters, ads flyers just everything you can imagine. Everyday there is heartache in me. I just pray she is okay since the weather here in Florida has been nothing but storms. It's so painful not knowing whether she is deceased or still alive. I really need support and prayers right now. I just wish she would come home or a miracle will happen if she's still out there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord, please keep Precious, a much loved and missed kitty, safe and well and guide her home to R.D.

Anonymous said...

For R.D.'s sweet Precious, St. Anthony and St. Gertrude, St. Jude, St. Martin, please please intercede in helping to locate R.D.'s Precious, for peace of mind and a miracle.