Thursday, June 14, 2012

Sad News - Sasha the Dog

From Jeana:
Sasha was unable to get better. The Vet gave it one more try with something we hadn't tried yet but her health just deteriorated rapidly throughout the day. She is now waiting on the Rainbow Bridge. I feel like I gave up on her but she was crying most of the day and I was unable to comfort her any longer. She was not able to get up at all on her own and I couldn't bear to see her suffer any longer. Thank you everyone for your prayers, she was my baby girl and will forever be missed. It's going to be so hard getting through this.

1 comment:

kristina said...

I am so sorry, Jeana. You certainly did not give up, but were a devoted and loving guardian. Healthy, happy Sasha will be waiting patiently. I pray for God's peace for you.