Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sad News - Cassidy the Dog

From Louann:
Sadly our baby girl lost her battle with cancer early this morning. We miss her more than words can even begin to express. We were fortunate to have the extra quality time with her before yesterday. She became very ill, and was unable to recover. There will never be another girl like her. She was our mama dog, everyone and everything loved her and she them. She never met any animal she didn't like. I could go on and on. Boy, I miss her, as I sit here crying my eyes out. Please know how comforting it was to have your blessed group pray for her. It means so much to us to know that there are wonderful people who care. GOD bless you all! With heartfelt thanks,
Please keep Louann in your prayers...although, I know I don't even have to ask that of you. Mahalo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for your loss, Louann; may the Good Lord wrap you in a comforting embrace as you mourn the (earthly) loss of your much loved and missed Cassidy.
Thoughts and prayers are with you, Louann.

Anonymous said...

For precious Cassidy, may Perpetual Light shine upon her, and may she know every joy of Heaven; and for her precious family left very bereft here on earth, comfort them please, bless them, and allow Cassidy to "connect" with them from Heaven as many beloved pets many times often do. These bonds of love are never broken.
Lou Ann, I am so very sorry. Your Cassidy was so very blessed to have you. You have my hugs and continued prayers at this most difficult time.