Friday, June 8, 2012

Updated Prayer Request - Cleo the Cat

From Jan:
ONCE AGAIN I'D LIKE TO ASK THAT PRAYERS COULD BE SAID FOR MY SISTER'S KITTY, CLEO. TEST RESULT FOR CLEO WILL BE IN TOMORROW, FRIDAY. HERE IS THE LATEST I HAVE ON SWEET LITTLE OLD LADY CLEO, FROM MY SISTER PHYLLIS:

Cleo is now on blood pressure meds as well as the thyroid. They're running tests to be sure she doesn't have bladder cancer. Poor kitty. She's lost a pound since the last time we were in. I'll hear from the Vet tomorrow. I just don't want her to be hurting...The sudden weight loss is what's really troubling me and there was still blood in her urine. The Vet checked her eyes and she thinks the loss of vision is from the blood pressure and that can be stopped (might not get better) with the bp meds.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord, please hold much loved Cleo close in Your healing embrace, give little Cleo the strength she needs to weather this storm. Please guide and direct the veterinarian that is caring for Cleo and may the cancer test come back a negative; thank You.

kristina said...

Prayers for healing for Cleo on the way. God bless you all.

Anonymous said...

Right now, we are hoping for the best in regards to Cleo. My sister said this today (Saturday):

"I have to wait until Monday to talk to the vet. She was busy with patients all day and didn't have time to call me. So that's kind of a good sign that she didn't feel she had to call me right away. It seems like the bp meds are already helping Cleo. She's not crying at night. She didn't wake me up the past two nights."