Monday, March 4, 2013

Good News - Sugar the Cat

As you may already know, I am off the computer on Sundays. I therefore, cannot post prayer requests until Monday. However, I pray for all the pets in need...actually all the animals in need, and I know most of you do the same. So, it was heartwarming to read the following comment left on the blog yesteday:


Our cat Sugar did not come home as she normally did Saturday evening. I was really worried by the time I did a last check before dawn. I found this blog via a google search and said three of the prayers. I decided to make a final check and when I opened the door onto our deck Sugar came bounding up the steps and into the house. I fed her and could tell she was very hungry. I have no idea why she was gone so many hours. Anyway prayers sure worked for us this time. Have faith everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is such GREAT news!
May the blessings continue for you and Sugar.