Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Update on Ferlitz the Dog

From Kit:
Thank you all for the loving prayers...Ferlitz had her surgery this morning and it well...She is now resting at the pet hospital and will be discharged either tomorrow or Friday. I can actually hear her bark in the background when I called and I can tell that she is back to her old self. I'm so happy and will take good extra care of her when she gets home.


I pray that other pets and their owners will get better too and find comfort as I know that animals are also God's creatures and they are very precious to their owners.

Thank you!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Kit . . . I was a bit behind here checking in and so just saw your most recent post first - that Ferlitz has already had her surgery and all is proceeding well :) - oh Kit, I am so very happy for your news, for both you and for Ferlitz! God Bless you both and keep you in his loving embrace!
I continued with the prayer vigil even when I could not be here at the computer.
I am truly so happy for you and FERLITZ, God Bless!!

Kit said...

Thank you and everyone else who had prayed for Ferlitz. I saw her last night and although she is sleepy, I can tell that she is feeling better. I was told that she can home today so that's great news. I can't wait to see her again and do things that we used to do together without jumping on/off the couches or climbing up/down the stairs. Although she still requires post op exercises, I know that she will be back to the way she was.

I also pray that other pets and their owners will find comfort that they are not alone and they can seek assistance to different sites which I find helpful and encouraging.

God bless everyone!!!

EC Gefroh said...

That's wonderful Kit! I'm adding you as one of our prayer warriors...by the way. Thank you.

kozz said...

Praise God!

kit said...

It's been a week since her back surgery and Ferlitz is getting better everyday... We will take her back after Christmas for her staples removal and start her physical therapy. I just miss cuddling with her and teasing her when she's trying to take a nap, but I know we will be the same way soon enough.

Thanks for adding me Esther! I feel honored and proud. :)

EC Gefroh said...

Glad to learn that Ferlitz is getting better every day. Thank God! Thank you Kit!! God bless.