Monday, May 24, 2010

Prayer Request for Lisa, Gus the Dog's Owner

From Lisa:
please say a prayer for my beloved boy "gus", a golden retriever, who crossed the rainbow bridge very unexpectedly. i am crushed as gus was not just my best friend or family member, he was in everyway my child. i could not have loved him more if he would have come out of my body. he was an amazingly smart and gentle soul who loved everyone, life and thought that every dog was put here just for him to play with. he has been by my side for 10.5 years every and all day 24-7. he has gotten me through some of the worst times in my life. sadly this is now the absolute worst time of my life. i am so depressed w/out him and because this all happened so fast probably still in shock. i miss him so much and would give anything to have one more day w/him. my other golden lucy who is my other fur child is also grieving her big brothers loss and it breaks my heart to see her so sad.
please say a prayer for us. please pray for gus to visit us as much as possible in any way he can. we need him and need to feel him again. thank you so much. love,
Please keep Lisa in your prayers as she mourns the loss of her beloved pet.

No comments: