Saturday, November 24, 2018

Prayer Request for Sherlock the Cat

From an email: I am wondering if you could put a prayer request on your website/Facebook page for my cat called Sherlock. He has been missing since 7th November and I miss him so much. He has given me a lot of comfort whilst being me being ill and our house just seems empty without him. My husband and five-year-old daughter miss him too. We think he got scared and just scampered as fireworks were set off on the 7th.
I pray that he is not suffering and that he returns to our home very soon. I pray that if someone has been looking after him and has grown attached that they would see a poster about him being missing and hand him back. Also, I pray that is harm has come to him that we would know about it. Ultimately, we pray for him to come walking back into our lives tomorrow.

Thank you so much for having a website devoted to pets as they really do become part of the family.

No comments: