Thursday, April 14, 2016

Prayer Request for Riley and Sam the Cats

From our Facebook page:
PRAYERS for Riley and Sam the cat. In about November of last year I had 2 Tabby kittens under my mobile home. A mother Siamese found the opening and left her 6 Siamese kittens. I found someone to help me trap and get them fixed. When they came back I was able to find a home for 2 of the Siamese. Due to some family problems I found myself begging for someone to help me with the 4 remaining. A good friend took them in. Within a week she determined 2 of them are adoptable. Last week she told me Sam, the Siamese, was beginning to relax but that Riley, the Tabby, was so scared she did not know that she could do anything for her. It is killing me to think that we may have to turn her loose. Please join me in praying that Riley will begin to settle down and that Sam will continue to improve. Thank you

No comments: