Monday, December 3, 2012

Urgent Prayer Request for Bam the Cat

"Bam"
From Taylor via Bam's flier:
Hello! My name is Bam & I’m a 7 year old male cat (neutered). My mom recently passed away & I’m in need of a forever home. She never came home from the hospital and I’m still living in her condo in Hawaii Kai all by myself. My new friends are taking care of me for now and are making sure that I go to the right home because my mom really loved me. I’m a lot overweight & would need help with my diet and getting enough exercise. I was adopted from the Humane Society when I was just 5 weeks old & haven’t been around other animals since then.
Please pray that he gets a good home soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thoughts and prayers that this most precious fellow, Bam the cat, finds the loving new home that he so much deserves.

Anonymous said...

God Bless you, Bam, honey, and I am so very sorry about your human Mama.
All my prayers on the way for you, honey, for a very special forever home to welcome you very soon!
Let us invoke St. Gertrude, St. Francis, St. Martin, St. Jude, St. Rita, St. Anthony, and Our Lady to please intercede most especially on behalf of Bam to be blessed with a new forever home very soon, where he will be loved and all his needs cared for.
God Bless the folks who are currently caring for Bam, too!