Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Mahalo Saint Anthony!

Yesterday someone working in our home left the door open. Our cat Honey, who was previously lost for 4 months and is a nervous wreck because of that experience, went missing! I couldn't find her anywhere! My mom reminded me to pray to St. Anthony AND to make sure I offer him a donation for the poor via his St. Anthony Bread. I immediately offered a certain amount to St. Anthony if he could find Honey for me. A little while later I poured food into her dish and she came out of hiding. Mahalo nui loa St. Anthony! And, yes, this morning I I made good of my promise.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

God bless you! It is so good to hear that Honey came out of hiding straight away! Thank You, St. Anthony!

Anonymous said...

Oh Esther!!! Precious Honey!!!
Yes, special thanks to St. Anthony!
God Bless!!

EC Gefroh said...

Thank you both!! God bless.

kristina said...

Go Saint Anthony...God bless Esther and Honey! We wouldn't be here without you two. :)

EC Gefroh said...

Oh, thank you Kristina!