Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Urgent Prayer Request for Sox the Dog

From Shaun:
Please pray for my 6 yo boxer, Sox. He is my best friend in the world, so loyal and loving and carefree. I found out today he may have a brain tumor that is affecting the use of his lower jaw. We are not sure what our options will be when we find out the final diagnosis. I love him to death as he has been there for me through thick and thin, never knowing how much his loyalty and companionship has meant to me. Thank you in advance.

3 comments:

TimberLove said...

All our prayers furiends,

Anonymous said...

For Shaun and precious Sox, Blessed Francis Xavier Seelos, St. Roch, St. Jude, St. Anthony, and St. Francis, please please lay your healing hands upon Sox, please heal and/or eradicate whatever this mass might be and may his lower jaw function be completely restored. Sweet Jesus, please have mercy upon Sox and Shaun and may it be possible for them to have many more happy years together. My prayers are on the way, Shaun!

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord, please hold Sox, a much loved Boxer in Your strengthening and healing embrace. Guide and direct the veterinarians that are caring for Sox that he can be returned to wellness.

Thoughts and prayers are with you Shaun and your much loved Sox; God bless you both.